Monday 19 November 2012

I can taste next year ....

Sometimes I simply lie in bed at night, or in the morning when I first wake up and just dream about next year. I walk in the garden and walk through the house in my dream and it is just as I imagine it to be. I am sitting outside on my new garden bench having a coffee under my new pergola. I can look up and see the blue of the wisteria flowers falling from the beams and look down at the dappled sunlight making patterns on the pavers. I have a matching bench on the verandah with bright cussions and a lovely black pot with reeds below the dragonfly wall art. It all looks so lovely.

Dreams are very powerful tools to help us get to where we want to go. Never underestimate the power of dreams, they are our subconcious hard at work making our desires come true. If you are excited about something and put all your desire and enthusiasm into it then the universe will knock itself out showing you how to make it happen. Your job is to be in alignment with what you want. Believe in it and it will manifest (Thanks Abraham).

If you want a happy life, then paint a picture and affirm that 'All is Well' and watch things change.  Watch you change! and watch others change around you.

Life is really simple, people tend to make it so complicated.  It doesn't have to be.
If you choose a life with passion and purpose and joy and enthusiasm and love - then life is easy!


... ... ... This is how the world works.

... ... ... ... ... ...  This is how my world works and its a wonderful world!!







  

No comments:

Post a Comment