Monday 4 June 2012

MilkMaid@Mendooran

There are truly moments of inspiration that lift your spirit. Moments when you just know that what you are day-dreaming about can become reality. This inspiration has me totally driven and running with an idea that I have toyed with for some time but have finally given myself permission to accept. I know that I can't make this a reality without planning and that it won't happen overnight. But I now know that one day it will happen!

I know what I want and I know how to get it. I feel inspired. I feel the blood running through the veins of my body. I feel like I am on fire! I see a new life within an existing life. You can start again and keep living the same life in an extraordinary way. I see this for myself and for those around me. Let the planning begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment